Bayanat Career Opportunities
We are always looking for dynamic and skilled team members. Add your details below and when openings arise, we will let you know and you can build your expertise as you support Abu Dhabi's vision for future development.
Bayanat AI is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence company uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions to a wide range of commercial and government clients. Bayanat AI has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic collaborations projects, joint ventures, to direct investment.
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating financial information.
- Supports in the preparation of audited financial statements.
- Monthly and quarterly close process.
- Implementing and maintaining the financial plans and policies and ensures internal controls of the organization.
- Maintains accounting and financial records and reports including general ledger, regulatory and management reports.
- Conducts financial analysis, interprets financial reports, assists with corporate document maintenance, assists with project cost calculations.
- Implements the organization's audit and controls program for accounting and financial control systems, liaising with auditors (internal & external) to provide supports as per annual audit plans.
- Processing employee expenses, data gathering, receiving and keeping track of invoices, preparing and posting journals, logging daily entries in accordance with accounting policies.
Yearly volume of business managed (sales) ~ MUSD 250
- Supports in the preparation of the audited financial statements, and any other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Good working knowledge of MS Dynamix Accounting System.
- Supports in Group VAT Returns.
- Supports the Finance function in Analysis, Budgets, reporting and any Ad-hoc requirement.
- Supports in the yearly budget.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors.
- Supports in Audit/Board committee pack preparation.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains general ledger and maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions and/or reconciles and maintains ledger accounts by ensuring balances are reconciled to adequate supporting documentation and reconciling variances are researched and resolved.
- Keep Manager informed of any potential issues, liabilities, or opportunities as they arise.
- Supports in preparation of financial reports and closing process. Including verifications and reconciliations.
- Ensures that periodic bank reconciliations are completed and ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Reviews all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate IFRS standards and regulatory requirements.
- Summarizes monthly activity and prepares reports to analyze and assess significant fluctuations and/or discrepancies.
- Follow-up and recording of fixed assets.
- Follow-up and recording of inventories.
- Prepares and provides information to internal and external auditors and annual financial statement audits as well as other business or account specific audits.
- Supports management for ad-hoc projects as needed.
Internal: Bayanat Finance team; Projects’ teams; Bayanat Management.
External: Corp. teams (GCOO, Finance, Legal, HR, IT…);Auditors Banks; JV partners.
Education/ Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
5-10 years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Working knowledge of IFRS, Internal controls.
- Awareness of applicable local regulatory laws and rules.
Teamwork, Confidentiality, Attention to detail & commercial acumen, Analytical, Initiative & Decision making, Oral and written communication
- Analytical/ Logical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail
- Achievement Drive; Organization Commitment
- Conceptual Thinking
Bayanat for Mapping and Surveying Services PJSC
Al Nahyan Area, Delma Street (No.13)
P.O. Box: 111143
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
T : +971 2 641 0000
F : +971 2 641 5566
E : [email protected]