Bayanat Career Opportunities
We are always looking for dynamic and skilled team members. Add your details below and when openings arise, we will let you know and you can build your expertise as you support Abu Dhabi's vision for future development.
Career Band & Level Description
• Provides leadership and oversight to a team of technical program/project managers who use agile practices and the scrum framework for the planning, execution and delivery of Defense products.
• Has accountability for the performance and results of the team within own area of speciality.
• Provides program management oversight for a portfolio of complex and high-profile programs with a budget’s in excess of $100M.
• Responsible for the coaching and mentoring of local technology leaders on Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices.
• Drives the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc. to improve quality and reliability of the PMO team’s deliverables.
• Enforces consistency and standardize processes across the PMO team and the broader project management organization.
• Directs project portfolio activities, conduct reviews, and use strong technical and business acumen to manage risk and address escalated impediments.
• Engage and work with business sponsors to develop project roadmaps that align with business objectives/priority and take into account resource availability.
• Provides resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting and be accountable for the PMO team to achieve target scope, schedule and cost objectives.
• Manage the professional development and growth of direct reports, coaching for a high degree of performance and creating a culture of achievement.
• Drives coordination and results with business and technology sponsors in developing product roadmaps which align to business objectives and sequenced by priority and resources availability.
- A technical writer creates software documentation, user manuals, and other technical content that converts complex technical information to a non-technical language.The goal of a technical writer is to produce high-quality documentation that meets the needs of its intended audience
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Prepare instruction manuals
• Disseminate technical information in easy-to-understand language for a non-technical audience
• Have technical accuracy in writing user documentation
• Create software documentation after a thorough collaboration with subject matter experts and technical staff
• Help other writers in creating documentation
• Ability to take existing and potential content and improve it
• Convert complex documentation to easy language for multiple audiences
• Create product manuals with screenshots and tutorials
• Write documentation for internal teams such as developers and programmers
• Communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
• Ability to undertake multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines • Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to changing prerequisites, project scope, and dimensions
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Supervisor
Bayanat for Mapping and Surveying Services PJSC
Al Nahyan Area, Delma Street (No.13)
P.O. Box: 111143
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
T : +971 2 641 0000
F : +971 2 641 5566
E : [email protected]